1. For the Sample Sale 2017, how does the 3 Star Buys work?
From our best selling designers are 3 immensely popular wedding dresses which we are letting go! We have set the start bid price so ridiculously low, it will be a shame to miss. Each incremental bid is at least S$100 and a S$200 deposit is required per dress, the number of bids does not matter. Winners will receive a text and email and will have the S$200 offset from the final bid price of the dress, all other can collect their deposit after 5-December. Winners need to collect their dress before 10-December, else it will be offered to the next highest bidder.
2. What brands do The Proposal carry?
For bridal gowns, we carry designer wedding dresses from ELIE SAAB (Lebanon), Galia Lahav (Israel), Oscar de la Renta (USA), Paolo Sebastian (Australia), Monique Lhuillier (USA), Marchesa (USA), Reem Acra (USA), Pronovias (Spain), Jenny Packham (UK) and Hayley Paige (USA). For cheongsams, we have Jin Zhi Yu Ye (Shanghai, China) and our made-to-measure service. We have Pronovias and our bespoke service for our evening wear.
3. Are the gowns for rent?
Yes, our range from Pronovias is available for rent.
4. I heard about your new made-to-measure evening dress and cheongsam service. How does that work?
With a combined experience of more than 70 years amongst our three proven designers, you can be assured of guaranteed results and satisfaction.
1. Tell us how your dream evening dress/cheongsam looks like, we will sketch it for you on the spot.
2. Pick the fabric and colour. If none catches your eye, we will source and inform you.
3. We will invite you to the store for the first fitting once the skeletal structure is ready.
4. Once completed, we will invite you again for the final fitting and collection.
The entire process takes approximately 2 to 3 months.
5. I do not have a proportionate body type. Can your gowns fit me?
We carry various styles and sizes to suit every bride.
6. Why do I need to make an appointment to try on the wedding gowns?
This is to allow us to give you the fullest attention and best bridal customer experience. Feel free to bring someone with you to enjoy the experience.
7. How long is my appointment?
Each appointment usually lasts for an hour.
8. What should I bring to the appointment?
Bring pictures of the gowns you have seen and liked.