1. What brands do The Proposal carry?
For bridal gowns, we carry designer wedding dresses from David Fielden (UK), Galia Lahav (Israel), Ines Di Santo (Canada), Peter Langner (Italy), St. Patrick by Pronovias (Spain) and Paolo Sebastian (Australia). For cheongsams, we have Jin Zhi Yu Ye (Shanghai, China). We have Love, Yu (Singapore) and Paolo Sebastian (Australia) for our evening wear.
2. Are the gowns for rent?
Yes, our entire range from St. Patrick by Pronovias is available for rent, and selected gowns from Peter Langner and David Fielden.
3. I heard about your new made-to-measure evening dress and cheongsam service. How does that work?
With a combined experience of more than 70 years amongst our three proven designers, you can be assured of guaranteed results and satisfaction.
1. Tell us how your dream evening dress/cheongsam looks like, we will sketch it for you on the spot.
2. Pick the fabric and colour. If none catches your eye, we will source and inform you.
3. We will invite you to the store for the first fitting once the skeletal structure is ready.
4. Once completed, we will invite you again for the final fitting and collection.
The entire process takes approximately 2 to 3 months.
4. I do not have a proportionate body type. Can your gowns fit me?
We carry various styles and sizes to suit every bride.
5. Why do I need to make an appointment to try on the wedding gowns?
This is to allow us to give you the fullest attention and best bridal customer experience. Feel free to bring someone with you to enjoy the experience.
6. How long is my appointment?
Each appointment usually lasts for an hour.
7. What should I bring to the appointment?
Bring pictures of the gowns you have seen and liked.